Here at LOMOCARD we are committed to protecting your privacy and data as far as we legally can. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT
when you place an order with LOMOCARD there is certain information you provide us with to complete your order:
- The name, address, and mobile number in your shipping&billing details.
- The photos you have ordered for printing.
- Your email address and any emails you may have sent to us.
Additionally, when you make an order on our website, we can access your IP address and anonymized Google analytics information about how you navigate our site which we may use to make our service better.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reason:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may findd interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
HOW CAN I UPDATE MY INFORMATION
Within your user account you can updates addresses and passwords.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
PHOTO CONTENT AND COPYRIGHT
- With regard to photo content, we will print what you send us for printing. You are responsible for ensuring that the content of your photos does not violate copyright and transgress laws in your country.
- In terms of copyright, when you order photos for printing, this does not affect your ownership of these photos. You still own the copyright to your images and you do not give up any rights over them. Your photos are still your photos, printed or not.
If you have any questions about this, please feel free to email us at [email protected] We’ve got your back!